Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ready for Spring.........


I woke up to an Ice covered wonderland today. The trees and bushes are glistening....truly a beautiful site. But I am so ready for Spring and I have been busy creating some new wax goods and candles. Using beautiful spring colors of robins egg blue & whites is new for me. I usually use the darker and grunger colors but I have to say these have brought a touch of Spring into my home & I love them. Are you ready for Spring?
I am ready for Spring but there are things about the cold that I do enjoy. I love when my girls have a snow day from school...we awake late in the morning, we have a big breakfast...reading, watching a movie or playing cards. I don't think we do that enough just having down time enjoying each other. I love when Marc gets home from work as he walks into our home with the warmth & smells of soup that's been on the stove all day & home made bread. The smile on his face is priceless! He puts on the fire and we sit watching it for hours.....so peaceful and so comforting. We are all together & I am reminded of how blessed I am to have my Family.

Kim

3 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

LOVE the eggs..such spring colors

Family is the blessing God gives us
here, hold them near and dear sweet one!!

fondly, Deena

Anonymous said...

Family is a Blessing indeed!
You, too, Kimmie, are a blessing...my special gift from our wonderful God Almighty!
Sherry

Denise said...

Love this Blog........ thanks for stopping by to see me and I will be back!!!!!!!!!!! I am a primitive at heart and just now getting started on some of that .......... Hope to show some off here in blog world........