Thursday, November 1, 2007

Can you believe ~~ tis November??


Where did this year go?? I can't believe we are entering the holiday season. 

I love the Christmas season, not just the day..but the whole season.
Christmas music is wonderful and my fave song is
Lo how a Rose e'er Blooming.
Hope you've checked The Primitive Gathering
We have some wonderful offerings & it's time to think
of holiday gifts too.
We won't have guest artists until Spring now. With the season coming
I know everyone is busy. We do have new artists coming on Nov. 15th, but
that will also be the last until Spring.

I'd also like to invite you to share my journey by visiting my BLOG
I'm hoping I can help someone else & share my story with
loved ones.  Please feel free to share my blog & to leave kind 
comments. They brighten my day!!

Remember to Fall BACK this weekend.  
fondly, the webmistress of The Primitive Gathering,
Deena~~ SweetAnnee

No comments: