Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hello From PieCake!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Summer! The weather has been so beautiful in Western PA...we've been blessed with many days filled with sunshine!

My name is Lorraine, and I am the owner of PieCaKe PRiMiTiVeS, thanks to the total support of my loving husband and wonderful 7 year-old son. We live in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh.

Here's my little guy......


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We don't live in a historic town, but we are surround by a lot of history....The French and Indian War was fought around the Western Pennsylvania area. We live near the Bushy Run Battlefield, and Fort Ligonier is only about an hour away. We like to visit these places at least once a year. We also live about 10 minutes away from Kennywood Park, which is one of the oldest amusement parks around. The Thunderbolt rollercoaster is a really cool wooden coaster! If you are in the Pittsburgh area, these are just a few places to visit:o).


I have been making my goods for a few years now, and I love it! I have met so many wonderful people, many kindred spirits....I feel very blessed to be able to do what I love...One day, I hope to be able to do this full-time!

Well, I hope you are having a great summer. Primitive Blessings to you!

1 comment:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lorraine~ Your son is such a cutie pie!! It sounds like you really enjoy where you live....thank you for sharing it with us! :)