Sunday, May 18, 2008

Farmer Boy




Greetings from Remember When Farm...well if I am going to brag on my grandchildren I have to include them all.
Ethan is my youngest grandchild, he is 20 months old. He is also my first grandson, I was blessed with two daughters and two granddaughters until my little farmer boy came along!!!
As some of you may know I watch my grandchildren during the day.....so helping raise this little boy is something new to me. But, with that said it is so much fun!!!! He loves to throw rocks, play in dirt, ride anything with wheels, pick up any animal, ride any animal, pick up sticks, climb anything if he thinks he needs to reach higher ground, and eat and eat !!!!! Ethan brings alot of laughter into this farmhouse.
Also, since my husband is now retired and can devote more time to his farm work Ethan is right there to ride the tractor. He usually wears a cap, like most farmers, which hides his white blond hair, that sticks up like, well.... a rooster.
My grandchildren are a big part of my life so I enjoy sharing them with you. But alas....this fall another addition to our family, grandchild number 4 ! ...blessings, from the farmer's wife

3 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

Cute!!!
i got my wonderful lavender sach yesterday!
OMG!! the smell is divine!! i just love it!!
thanks so much.
i will blog about it next week.
oxoox,
jessi

Suzanne said...

Linda, your grandchildren are precious! I also have an Ethan...mine will be 16 this summer!

Sharon Stevens said...

Oh my..one grandson, what a delight. I had 4 girls and 1 boy and I was so delighted to get my son. However now so far I have 6 granddaughters and 5 grandsons..they are so much more fun that our kids! What a cutie!